We are proud to offer you a 2 year warranty on our Mme & Co. diapers. Our diapers have been tested and approved by many moms before being marketed.
Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Even though we inspect each of our products, it is possible for a defect to be unseen.
How does the warranty work?
- Our diapers are guaranteed from the date of purchase of the product for a period totaling 24 months
- The warranty applies only to the first buyer, so if you want to sell or give your diapers know that the warranty will not be transferable
- The proof of purchase is necessary to make the guarantee prevail
What is a manufacturing defect?
A manufacturing defect is a flagrant alteration of the diaper.
This therefore includes:
- Loss or breakage of a pressure button
- Delamination of the PUL prematurely
What is excluded:
- Normal wear of the diaper
- Odors and leaks
- Not taking good care of the diaper
Taking good care of the diaper is very important. If you do not respect the advice of use of the products and its care and maintenance (see page care and maintenance), the guarantee will be canceled.
How can I claim my product warranty?
You must send us the defective diaper at your expense. Then we evaluate if it can be repaired. If this is the case we will repair it otherwise we will send you a new diaper at our expense.